New pair of cushioned sandals that are hopefully sole-friendly | Service from Heart: New pair of cushioned sandals that are hopefully sole-friendly

Saturday 18 January 2014

New pair of cushioned sandals that are hopefully sole-friendly

Many thanks to Zhen for recommending cushioned sandals, it feels like having little pillows to support our every step of walk, especially for people who love and must walk a lot like me. 

While trying to understand more about the benefits and comfort that cushions bring (e.g. preventing and relieving the pains for corns, callous and bunions), I learn about cushioned gel made of transparent silicone. It comes with sticky pad. Ideally, it should be washable and reusable (eco-friendly!). Perhaps, next time I will try cushioned gel for my shoes / sandals / flip flops that are uncushioned. 

I bought it at toa payoh for $10. I am grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment